Discover unique or rare antiques, paintings and furniture
Each year Estuary Auctions holds over 12 live auctions of world-class fine art, paintings, Oriental rugs and carpets, furniture, jewellery and porcelain, sourced from discerning collectors and investors across the region.
All our auctions are live-streamed, and bidders can choose whether to experiencethe excitement of the auction room and bid in person, or to register in advance and bid online in real-time.
Attending an Estuary Auction
Estuary has built a reputation over many years as the place to go in Abu Dhabi and the Middle East for sourcing unique or distinctive items. We help many bidders each year find desirable high-quality artwork, jewelry and furniture which may hold or appreciate in value in sometimes volatile world markets. Our buyers include:
- Investors who want to diversify their portfolio with antiques or art which will appreciate in value
- Collectors wanting to broaden their range
- Gallery owners looking for desirable or collectible items
- Art lovers and enthusiasts
- Interior designers looking for a unique and high quality finishing touch for their room scheme
- Travelers looking for a lasting memory of their time in the region to take ‘home’.
Buy at auction with confidence
Our appraisals team will assess and evaluate each item carefully before accepting it for auction, so that you can feel reassured that you know what to expect when bidding. Our experts will:
- Appraise and inspect the lot professionally before accepting it for sale
- Research each item to understand the artist, techniques and colours used
- Offer private viewing days in advance of the auction, where bidders can inspect the lot at our Showroom
How to bid at auction
Once you’ve registered to bid, you will be allocated a bidder number which you can show the auctioneer any time you would like to place a bid during the auction. At the end of the auction, our team will be available to take your payment, or you can pay online
How to Bid
SERVICES FOR BUYERS
Buying at auction – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Find unique or rare antiques not available elsewhere
- Benefit from professional knowledge and advice
- Enjoy the excitement of the sale room
- Purchase at fair market value
- Complete your purchase quickly and easily
- Take your item home same-day in many cases
If you are the successful bidder, you will be required to pay a Buyer’s Premium plus VAT on the premium itself. This is charged on a sliding scale, depending on the final hammer price. To find out more, view our terms and conditions.
We can help buyers arrange to have their new purchase packed, insured and transported to their new location. Contact us for more details and applicable fees.
Payment becomes due immediately following the auction. You can either pay our onsite team, or pay online