Buy With Estuary
Participating in An Estuary Online Auction
Estuary Auctions has built a reputation over many years as one of the best online auction portal in Abu Dhabi and the Middle East for sourcing unique or distinctive items. We help many customers each year find desirable high-quality artwork, jewelry and furniture through this art auction portal which may hold or appreciate in value in sometimes volatile world markets. Our buyers include:
- Investors who want to diversify their portfolio with antiques or art will appreciate in value
- Collectors wanting to broaden their range
- Gallery owners looking for desirable or collectible items
- Art lovers and enthusiasts
- Interior designers looking for a unique and high quality finishing touch for their room scheme
- Travelers looking for a lasting memory of their time in the region to take ‘home’
Why buy at Estuary?
- Our professional appraisals team will assess, research, and evaluate each item carefully to make sure it is up to standard before accepting it for the antique auction or other online auction.
- You can trust that both you and your items will be met by a dynamic team of professionals who value discretion and quality of service.
- We provide private viewing days in advance of the auction for bidders to inspect potential bidding lots at our showroom. Kindly call us to schedule an appointment.
- We will assess and review previous ownership and provenance documents for each item before online market auction
- Our team of specialists will use their expertise in evaluating each item and utilize their knowledge of the market value to assign suitable estimates for your item.
- We provide condition reports showcasing the condition of each item at the time of online sale.
- We host both online and live auctions for all of our clients and collectors, in addition to private sales.
BID IN PERSON
BID BY TELEPHONE
HOW TO BID AT ESTUARY AUCTIONS?
Buying at auction – frequently asked questions
A Buyers’ Premium of 25% will be added to every lot sold. Please be advised that from January 01, 2018 onwards, 5% VAT will be charged on top of the total buyer’s premium. Refer to our terms and conditions for further information.
For exclusively online auctions, once you’ve made a successful purchase, you may pay ONLINE through a payment link that will be sent to you after the sale. For LIVE auctions, you may pay by wire transfer; bank check (UAE bank); or other arrangements made with Estuary Auctions. For more information, visit our Payments page.
Estuary Auctions will guide you through our shipping process by connecting you with one of our recommended shipping companies that will be best suited for your item. You may contact us after sale at Estuary Auctions or call us on +971 2 626 4666. Alternatively, you may arrange for your own carrier services or collect your item directly from our offices. For more information on shipping conditions, please refer to our terms and conditions.
Once you have paid in full for your items, you may collect your purchased lots within (30) business days from the date of the sale. After the 30th day, a storage charge of 30 US dollars +VAT will be made per item per day.
Condition reports are available upon request. They are usually brief and contain an overall description of the physical state of a lot including its color, dimension and immediate visible characteristics. It is therefore recommended for buyers to personally inspect items at the viewing stage prior to purchase.
For technical issues, please contact us at +971 2 626 4666.
You are advised to fully insure your items prior to consignment. In the event that this is not the case, Estuary Auctions consigned items through a third-party insurer covering against loss or damage by Estuary Auction’s handling in which and if so then the Seller will be reimbursed the contractually agreed reasonable reserve price. In the case of shipped out item/s the Buyer is responsible for all costs of shipping and insurance. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information.